Our members work together, sharing experiences and brainstorming solutions at a variety of formal and informal meetings. You’ll gain a broad perspective on business strategies as you form relationships with the industry’s best—small to large green industry companies and emerging to seasoned professionals. Networking opportunities include:
- Educational programs
- Awards dinner
- Certification volunteer
- Happy hours
Educated employees are the foundation of a successful business. LCA offers many resources to ensure that your staff is kept up to date on new trends, business strategies, sales techniques, and more—all at reduced rates to members.
- Pesticide Recertification—You’ll learn from the region’s experts while earning CEUs needed for recertification.
- Certification—This combination of “real-life” test scenarios and written problems will ensure that your staff is the best of the best.
- Mini-Workshops—These half-day programs give you access to nationally known speakers who will address industry trends and challenges.
- Groundwork and the LCA Gram/IPM Report—Our electronic communications help you stay on top of landscaping trends and issues.
- Legislative Alerts—We’ll keep you informed about government regulations impacting your business.
- LCA Specs—This regularly updated publication keeps you up to date on the specifications for landscape contracting in Maryland, Virginia, and D.C.
Whether we’re promoting the winners of the LCA Excellence in Landscape Awards or providing prospective customers with online directory assistance, LCA provides you with a wide variety of ways to increase your company’s visibility.
- Find a Landscape Professional—A searchable online directory that helps potential clients find your company.
- Excellence in Landscape Awards—Our awards program lets you shine as you showcase the caliber of your work to current and protential clients.
- Certification—With the Landscape Industry Certified Technician certification, your customers will have tangible proof of your staff’s expertise.
- Web Portfolio—You can continue to expand your online visibility with a Web portfolio that allows potential clients to see photos of your best work.
As an LCA member, you join a community of landscape contractors, landscape architects and designers, grounds departments, educational institutions, and suppliers who have come together to support the industry and each other.