Wednesday, August 14, 2019 • 8:00 am
It’s time to pull out the microscopes and examine insects and plant diseases—up close and personal. This workshop offers a great opportunity for you to enhance your diagnostic skills and explore low-risk control methods. So, make plans today to join other landscape professionals and gain practical information and skills you can put to use immediately!
- Stanton Gill, Extension Specialist in IPM and Unit Coordinator, University of Maryland Extension
- David Clement, Plant Pathologist, University of Maryland Extension
- Suzanne Klick, Agricultural Technician Lead, University of Maryland Extension
- Mary Kay Malinoski, Principal Agent and Extension Specialist, Entomology and Ornamental IPM, University of Maryland Extension
- Karen Rane, Ph.D, Director of the Plant Diagnostic Clinic and Extension Plant Pathologist, University of Maryland
This event is limited to 40 attendees, so register early to reserve your seat.
Thank You to Our Exhibitor
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Agricultural History Farm Park
18410 Muncaster Road
Derwood, Maryland 20855
Now Through Friday, August 9
LCA Members: $55
After Friday, August 9
LCA Members: $65
Cancellations received by Friday, August 9, 2019, will receive a full refund. No refunds after Friday, August 9, 2019. No refunds for inclement weather.
LCA Monthly Meetings are a great way to discuss your company’s products and services one on one with potential and current customers. Exhibit and receive these benefits:
- One complimentary registration.
- One 6' x 3' table with two chairs.
- A listing in Groundwork magazine, LCA's bi-monthly publication.
- A listing on the LCA website in conjunction with the Mini-Workshop, including a link to your website.
- A listing in the LCA Gram, including a link to your website.
LCA Members: $250
For more information, click here or contact Barbara Bienkowski.
LCA is approved for Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended. For more information on recertification, please visit the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) Recertification Center.