Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Elevating Business Performance Through Strategy, Process, and Systems
Industry veteran Tim Smith illustrates the importance of a systems approach in your business that will help you to not only grow, but multiply, your results. This highly interactive session involves:
- Learning about systems, or set procedures you can follow to produce consistent results.
- Discussing the strategic thinking and processes behind systems that are catalysts to success.
- Taking home a cash flow system that you can use immediately to chart your organization's dollars.
Developing a method for an operation--a systems approach--can help you eliminate generalized solutions, seat-of-the-pants decisions, employee discretion, and everything else left to chance. Learn how to put into practice detailed procedures, performance standards, and accountability to get the best results.
About the Presenter
Tim Smith, industry veteran in the development and implementation of Green Industry Business Strategy and Systems as well as founder of eGreen.Solutions, will conduct this seminar. Tim has dedicated his career to the enhancement of business performance in the Green Industry through education and the continuous development of business processes and systems relevant to sales, human resources, business management, and operations.
By Friday, March 3
LCA Members: $95
After Friday, March 3
LCA Members: $145
Program: 9:30 am–Noon
Johns Hopkins University
Montgomery County Campus
9605 Medical Center Drive, Room 121
Rockville, MD 20850
Thank You to Our Exhibitors
Exhibit at this LCA Mini-Workshop and discuss your company’s products and services one on one with potential and current customers. Exhibitors receive these benefits:
- One complimentary registration.
- One 6' x 3' table with two chairs.
- A listing in Groundwork magazine, LCA's bi-monthly publication.
- A listing on the LCA website in conjunction with the Mini-Workshop, including a link to your website.
- A listing in the LCA Gram, including a link to your website.
For more information, contact Barbara Bienkowski.
Continuing Education Units
LCA is approved for Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended. For more information on recertification, please visit the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) Recertification Center.
Written cancellations received prior to March 3, 2017, are subject to a 15% cancellation charge. Substitutions will be accepted. No refunds will be given after March 3, 2017. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.