Wednesday, October 12, 2016
20x20 Design Presentations
In this mini-workshop, award-winning landscape architects, designers, and design/build contractors will showcase their most inspirational work in what is known as a 20x20 design presentation format. Professionals from various landscape design disciplines will present 20 photos in 20 minutes, covering both residential and commercial projects.
Adam Hallauer, Designs by Sundown
Amol Deshpande, LSG Landscape Architecture
Jeff Lee, FASLA, Lee and Associates, Inc.
Michael Prokopchak, Walnut Hill Landscape Company, Inc.
Daniel Robey, McHale Landscape Design, Inc.
By Friday, October 7
After Friday, October 7
Program: 9:30 am–Noon
Johns Hopkins University
Montgomery County Campus
9605 Medical Center Drive, Room 121
Rockville, MD 20850
Thanks to our Exhibitors
Click here to sign up to be an exhibitor.
LCA Mini-Workshops are a great way to discuss your company’s products and services one on one with potential and current customers. Exhibit at a Mini-Workshop and receive these benefits:
- One complimentary registration.
- One 6' x 3' table with two chairs.
- A listing in Groundwork magazine, LCA's bi-monthly publication.
- A listing on the LCA website in conjuction with the Mini-Workshop, including a link to your website.
- A listing in the LCA Gram, including a link to your website.
For more information, contact Barbara Bienkowski.