Wednesday, June 8, 2016
President, New Growth Strategies
Targeted toward owners, managers, supervisors, designers, and landscape architects. This session will cover:
- When and how to select the right subcontractors.
- Different methods for determining scope of work and schedule.
- How to sequence various trades.
- Problem resolution: how, when, and why.
- Contractual procedures and payment practices.
- The value of subcontractor relationships.
By Friday, June 3
After Friday, June 3
Program: 9:30 am–Noon
Johns Hopkins University
Montgomery County Campus
9605 Medical Center Drive, Room 121
Rockville, MD 20850
Click here to sign up to be an exhibitor.
For information on exhibiting at the next Mini-Workshop, contact Barbara Bienkowski.