April 7, 2016 Webinar: Employer Filing Tips for Submitting H-2B Wage Surveys
Monday, April 4, 2016
On Thursday, April 7, 2016, the Department's Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) will host a public webinar to educate stakeholders, program users, and other interested members of the public on submission of wage surveys to determine the prevailing wage for job opportunities in the H-2 B temporary non-agricultural labor certification program.
Employer Filing Tips for Submitting H-2B Wage Surveys
The objectives for this webinar are to assist employers and surveyors to avoid frequent errors found in filing prevailing wage determination applications that include wage surveys by:
- Providing clarification on common errors with documenting and displaying survey results.
- Providing tools to help ensure surveys comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing common errors found when completing the Form ETA-9165.
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
Time: 1:30 pm ET
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
The audio portion of the webinar is accessible via phone with a limited capacity of 200 concurrent participants and via audio streaming with a limited capacity of 500 concurrent participants. The ability to log into a webinar session is established on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants will be able to log into the webinar session approximately 30 minutes prior to the official start time.
Please note that due to the large number of participants, callers will not have the ability to ask questions over the phone line. Because of a potentially high demand for this webinar, we encourage organizations or other groups of participants to access the webinar at a single, centralized location to maximize attendance.
To join the webinar, please follow these steps:
- Go to the webinar website
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address
- If prompted, enter the event password: Welcome!25
- Click Join Now
- Dial the toll-free number 1 (877) 988-6168 and enter access code: 970 056 3 to hear the audio portion of the webinar, or use the audio function of the Web Ex software to stream audio.
Note: If you join audio via speakerphone, please mute audio on your end to avoid feedback broadcasts to other participants during the webinar.